Q. Do I need a facelift to improve the look of my face? I am 46 currently get Botox also are my eyebrows in a good position I wanted to know do I need to get anything done to improve myself.
A. Thanks for sharing your photos. You look terrific with elevated brows, high cheeks, gorgeous balanced lips for your age. I would say I see:
- very mild skin laxity changes along the corners of your mouth and marionette folds.
- Mild laxity of the neck.
- Sun damage with lentigos / freckling of the skin.
Prior to pursuing a surgical ie. mechanical lifting of the facial tissues with skin excision, I would recommend non-surgical skin preparation for skin tightening:
- Obagi ZO Skin Health (Certified Team) to review proper skin care, even color of skin with retinoids and hydroquinone followed with external tightening using peels or laser options.
- Consider Sculptra for subdermal skin firming and collagen thickening
- ThermiTIGHT for the skin tightening and contraction of the jowl and neck areas.
If you are looking for a minimally invasive approach without needing skin excision, consider the Silhouette InstaLift primarily along the lateral corner of the lips, marionette folds and jowl. It is now used to lift the neck with limited but non-surgical benefit.
I hope this is helpful. Keep up the anti-aging! You look great!
Please consult a well experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with all the skills above!
Read more about similar topics:
This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our practice would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.
Give us a call at 410.602.3322 or email Lauri@DrDeanKane.com and make an appointment soon. We’re located on Reservoir Circle just a block off the Baltimore beltway, convenient to greater Baltimore, Annapolis, the Eastern Shore, Southern Pennsylvania, Delaware and Frederick.