Regarding our website, photos and content:
- Portions of this website may not be suitable for patients under the age of 18 years without adult supervision.
- Photos and results contained within the Website and Galleries of Dean P. Kane, MD, FACS, PA (Practice) DOES NOT constitute a warranty that the reader or viewer will obtain the same or better results.
- This website and any replies to inquiries provide general medical information for educational purposes. It does not provide individual or specific medical advice and does not constitute a patient-doctor relationship.
- Answers found on this site are for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.
Regarding our communication:
- Any transmission or any other communication with our Practice and any individual(s) may contain CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED, and/or PROTECTED INFORMATION. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Such information may not be encrypted and therefore available for others to see. Please use discretion in providing sensitive information. The transmission may contain information subject to federal and/or state privacy laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the Practice by email immediately, do not disseminate or copy the transmission, and delete it immediately.
- The Practice ONLY uses email (firstname.lastname@example.org), text (Practice mobile: 443-334-7868) and the Practice’s phone number (410-602-3322) for non-emergency communication.
- Any patient with a life or limb threatening concern is to summon 911 or proceed immediately and directly to the nearest Emergency Room.
- Social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest and other messaging applications such fb Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, Telegram and others are not monitored as a communication portal.
- A Doctor-Patient relationship requires direct consultation with Dr. Kane. Any communication with the Practice prior to such consultation will not constitute a Doctor-Patient relationship.
- Electronic communication including: telephone, text, email, photographic and others will be:
- As non-specific as possible allowing for proper business and non-urgent medical matters to be provided.
- As non-sensitive as possible allowing for proper business and medical matters to be provided; eg. height and weight, provision of such identifiable information (name, phone number, etc) to create consultations, appointments, screenings and review of non-urgent medical care.
- Will not provide specific, individual diagnosis, treatment recommendations nor prescriptions for non-practice patients