Home » Blog » Plastic Surgeon Dr. Dean Kane of Baltimore Answers Question Regarding Uneven Skin Texture

Plastic Surgeon Dr. Dean Kane of Baltimore Answers Question Regarding Uneven Skin Texture

Q: My face is uneven. It is more obvious under certain lighting, as seen in photos. I want something more longer-lasting than a temporary filler. I expect that Sculpture or facial fat grafting can fill out my thin face, but can they also even out the unevenness? Please, no temporary fillers. Thank you!

A: Thank you for sharing your photos. I am able to see the irregularities under the skin as well as other findings which lead to my recommendations.

In addition, there is:

  • Filler bumpiness of the lower cheeks
  • Skin laxity
  • Folds and wrinkles
  • Sun damage

Please consider:

  1. Consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive non-invasive, minimally invasive and surgical face experience.
  2. Facelift to elevate the skin, redrape the laxity, release the fibrous and scar tethering, smoothen the lumpy filler and scar
  3. Skin tightening with retinoids, Sculptra
  4. Sun damage and aging reversal with retinoids and hydroquinone therapy by a Zein Obagi, ZO Skin Health Team.
  5. No other fillers or external procedures will adequately smooth your skin.

I hope this is helpful. All the best!

Read more about similar topics:


Lauri Kane’s Facelift Experience


Silhouette InstaLift

This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our practice would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.

Give us a call at  410.602.3322  or email Lauri@DrDeanKane.com and make an appointment soon. We’re located on Reservoir Circle just a block off the Baltimore beltway, convenient to greater Baltimore, Annapolis, the Eastern Shore, Southern Pennsylvania, Delaware and Carroll County.

« »