Plastic Surgeon Dr. Dean Kane of Baltimore Answers Question Regarding Facial Rejuvenation

Facial Rejuvenation

Q. I am losing volume in my face, particularly in my upper cheeks.Do I need a midface lift or fillers?

A. You look beautiful. Thanks for sharing your photos. Without a in-person examination I can only generalize but a Mid-Face Lift will expose you to too much swelling and potential of complications for the amount of upper cheek desires.

Other options to consider are fat grafting or filler by a well experienced, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for the following issues:

  • mild  facial asymmetry
  • mild upper cheek mound facial volume loss and nasojugal fold
  • keep up your skin health and tighten with a Certified Obagi ZO Skin Health Team

Read more about similar topics:

Facial Rejuvenation

This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our practice would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.

Give us a call at  410.602.3322  or email and make an appointment soon. We’re located on Reservoir Circle just a block off the Baltimore beltway, convenient to greater Baltimore, Annapolis, the Eastern Shore, Southern Pennsylvania, Delaware and Carroll County.

« »