Q. My cosmetic surgeon is recommending doing a facelift and upper and lower eyelids at one time. Is this reasonable?
A. It is very reasonable to perform facelift, neck lift, upper and lower facelift at the same time. Your recovery time compared to multiple procedures is diminished and you will have a fuller more balanced facial result.
There are reasonable concerns you should be aware of including:
- Your optimal health for this combination procedure
- Ability to tolerate a longer anesthetic procedure with medical clearance from your internist
- Proper eye clearance from your optometrist or ophthalmologist
- Your expectations will be met and not over-promised; you are trusting and comfortable with your surgeon to do each of these procedures
- You have given yourself the time to heal and assistance to care for yourself
Please consult with a skillful and talented, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to evaluate you and make recommendations base on all non-surgical, minimally invasive and surgical options.
I wish you the best!
This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our practice would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.