Home » Blog » CoolSculpting for double chin?

CoolSculpting for double chin?

Plastic Surgeon Dr. Dean Kane of Baltimore Answers Question Regarding CoolSculpting

Q. I have heard of CoolSculpting procedure for double chin. Is it effective and are the results permanent?

A. The CoolMini for CoolSculpting of the neck works fabulously as a limited and non-invasive procedure. If used “off label”, it has provided pleasing contour of the jawline and reduction of the jowls.

Please consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and Certified CoolSculpting Team to provide proper examination, options to suit your requirements and proper selection and placement of the CoolSculpting applicators for the best possible result.

Using the CoolMini, we have seen better than 30% improvement and skin shrinking with submental and jowl or jawline neck contouring. Those fat cells lost from this process are gone but the other 70% of fat cells in the area treated and other body areas can grow without reducing or expending calories!

All the best!

This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our practice would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.

« »