Dr. Dean Kane, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and his wife Lauri Kane are committed to helping you attain your personal goals to achieving healthy glowing skin. Whether your skin issues are due to pigmentation, excessive oils and acne, fine lines, wrinkles, aging and / or rosacea, our Medi-Spa has the therapeutic skin products, peels, facials and lasers treatments to help you. Dr. Kane realized in 1987 that Cosmetic Surgery provided the mechanical and therefore some psychological effects of rejuvenation but his journey with Lauri and Zein Obagi, MD, Dermatologist have expanded the physiological idea of Cosmetic Medicine to regenerate and stimulate youthful skins treasures of smooth texture, even pigmentation and progressive tightness.
What makes our skin program so unique is that we are eager for you to accomplish your goals. We set up a skin management program using medical therapeutics and cosmeceuticals rather than OTC (over-the-counter, FDA limited creams), provide continual follow up evaluations, assessments and follow-up to make sure we get you there and you are happy with your own skin. Our 2 exceedingly talented and long-term Aestheticians are highly trained and maintain continuous education on the principles and up-dates of Skin Health therapy.
Our Skin Program provides for you the following:
- Initial skin evaluation to identify your skin issues and goals
- Free Visia Skin Care assessment: a Special UV light source that reaches below the skin to assess both topically and underneath your level of skin damage and pigmentation. A picture is taken for you to keep and follow to see how your skin improves.
- At the initial evaluation a skin care program using ZO Skin Health Products to provide an at home skin program with written and verbal instructions. Additional facials, peels and laser treatments will be recommended as well.
- After beginning the ZO Skin Health products, a 2 week follow-up appointment will be scheduledto perform a free mini-enzyme facial to clean-up the initial therapeutics effects of the skin products. You will be assessed to see how well you are doing with the Skin Health protocol. Changes will be made to make sure these skin products are working for you.
- A 4 week follow-up appointment is made again offering you a second free mini-enzyme facial and again assessing how well the skin products are working for you. The protocol is tweaked as often as needed to re-direct the program for optimal improvement.
- Our follow-up visits are all complimentary to make sure you return and allow us to make sure we are successfully meeting your expectations and goals. After the 4 week appointment our goal is to see you at least every 3 months to follow you unless you desire to have additional facials, peels or laser treatments.
When you are ready and if you desire other therapeutic options for expression balance, fine line reduction, volume contouring, non-surgical skin lifting and tightening options, our MediSpa Services are seamlessly integrated into our Minimally Invasive Surgical Services for the next step in Youthful Rejuvenation. We hope to see you soon.
This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our practice would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.
Give us a call at 410.602.3322 or email Lauri@DrDeanKane.com and make an appointment soon. We’re located on Reservoir Circle just a block off the Baltimore beltway, convenient to greater Baltimore, Annapolis, the Eastern Shore, Southern Pennsylvania, Delaware and Carroll County.