Plastic Surgeon Dr. Dean Kane of Baltimore Answers Question Regarding Lift Options
Q. I wanted to be able to respond to the Dr. responses and add I had Co2 Laser 1 year after stopping smoking when I was 45. My lips bother me the most at this moment but I know I need a facelift, lip lift 22mm now and I am not sure if I need upper eye, brow lift or both. I’m 53 and feel like if I do it now, when will I have to do it again? The Laser lasted about 6 years. Should I stop Botox before a consult.
A. You look wonderful and certainly not your age. The CO2 laser did a wonderful job.
Your best next step is revisit your initial surgeon or consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon skilled and talented in:
- non-surgical facial enhancement to maintain and improve your investments such as: fillers, Botox, lasers and skin health
- the newest techniques in minimally invasive facial enhancement such as ThermiTIGHT for your lower face, jowls and neck, Silhouette InstaLift to lift the jowls, cheeks and temporal brow
- surgical skin redraping and soft tissue lifting such as platysmaplasty of the neck and SMASplasty of the cheeks and jowls.
Based on your last photo, consider:
- Upper eyelid blepharoplasty
- Silhouette jowl, upper cheek and brow lift or cheek fillers
- ThermiTIGHT for upper lip, lower cheek, jowl and neck skin tightening
- Obagi ZO Skin Health for continuous skin stimulation
- nasal tip rhinoplasty
I hope this is helpful. All the best!
This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our practice would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.