What would you recommend for my under eye issues: sun spot, crepey skin wrinkles, and tear trough hollows?

Plastic Surgeon Dr. Dean Kane of Baltimore Answers Question Regarding Restylane

Q. I’m 33, medium brown/tan complexion, the rest of the skin on my face is youthful looking, but underneath my eyes the skin is dry, kind of stretchy/loose, with fine wrinkles from squinting and/or sun damage. I have one prominent sunspot under my right eye which I want removed. What products or procedures would address these issues? I’m thinking Restylane for the tear troughs, but are there any creams or lasers that can help the sunspot/wrinkles.

A. You would require a consultation from a Board Certified Dermatologist to evaluate the skin laxity, tiny skin vesicles and pigmentation as it relates to your hispanic background and sun-exposure.

If normal skin is found and you wish to rejuvenate or improve your skin tightness and color evenness, consider:

  • Obagi, ZO Skin Health
  • Sculptra
  • IPL laser.

I hope this helps. All the best!

This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our practice would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.

« »