Home » Blog » Can you fix my “bug-eyes” with Sculptra?

Can you fix my “bug-eyes” with Sculptra?

Plastic Surgeon Dr. Dean Kane of Baltimore Answers Question Regarding Sculptra

Q. Can you fix my “bug eyes” with Sculptra?

A. This is a very complex problem and not one easily “fixed”. Start with your Primary Care Provider to rule out hyperthyroidism and other “bug-eye” conditions.  Please consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Facial ENT Surgeon or Ophthalmologist with the talent and skills to diagnose and treat the problem you describe. Eduardo Rodriguez, MD of  NYU Langone Medical Center and Michael Yaremchuk, MD of Massachusetts General Hospital are 2 options.

I wish you the best!

This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our practice would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.

« »