Can I do CoolSculpting on my arms, particularly the inner arm?

Plastic Surgeon Dr. Dean Kane of Baltimore Answers Question Regarding CoolSculpting

Q. I’m interested in CoolSculpting but mainly for my arms. Not the wing/bottom/back area, but the side that faces my chest. The inner upper arm. A. ​ CoolSculpting is tried and true and works well for most body parts including the arms if the applicator is properly fit. This takes a experienced physician to examine you and a well trained and Certified CoolSculpting Team to achieve optimal results. ​ ​Most patients complain of crepey, thin tissue in this area. If this is the case, CoolSculpting for the heavier fat tissues and ThermiSMOOTH / ThermiTIGHT to shrink and tighten the residual loose skin. ​ Only consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon experienced in surgical, non-surgical and minimally invasive options to examine you and provide the best unbiased recommendations for YOUR needs. ​ ​I wish you the best!
This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our practice would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.

« »